1. Arranging itinerary for the Vice President of the Research and Development.
2. Consolidating Office affairs and processing coordination & liaison of each unit affairs.
3. Summarizing report cases and proposals of University Council and Executive meetings.
4. Summarizing operations of Aiming for the Top University Program and Internal Control.
5. Processing project works.
6. Other supporting and assigning affairs.
a. Sending, receiving, countersigning and submitting for approval of documents of the Office of Research and Development.
b. Arranging agenda, integrating proposal information and meeting minutes of the Standing Committee meeting of Research and Development.
c. Processing research equipment fees application, delegation of authorization of expenditure and receipts verification operations for new teachers to the University in the first year.
d. Controlling cooperative education revenue management fee of the University and counter-processing operation of each subsidiary application case.
e. Processing recurring annual budget plan, change transfer system, delegation of authorization of expenditure, write-off management and control and final accounts description of the Office of Research and Development.
f. Processing expenditure budget plan, delegation of authorization of expenditure and write-off management and control of Aiming for the Top University Project executing by the Office of Research and Development.
g. Counter- processing the application form of project budget balance allocation of the Ministry of Science and Technology, reviewing and submitting for approval of purchase requisition of scientific research procurement cases.
h. Counter-checking operation of project contract employee and hired employee referrals to approval form and resignation process form of the Ministry of Science and Technology.
i. Providing statistical information to related investigation (budget subsidy check) of government ministries and councils.
j. Other supporting and assigning affairs.